-->
BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 16 August 2012

m裏 ¥öµ s♪s

Looking at at my last update which was posted on the 19th of April. That was a few days before my sister, Jazzwin passed away. She left us on the 27th of April 2012. Three months had passed and I thought that I've let go of it, but the truth is, I never did. To tell the truth, I do not dare to look at her photos because I'll cry so badly. I've to act strong in front of mom so that she doesn't break down easily. I try not to talk about anything that'll remind mom about her. I know that's not the way it should be but I have to. My mom is getting sicker and weaker, adding that my 'dad' is such a pain in the ass! Sure do hope life gets better, but how 'better' can it be when a part of me is already gone. I don't understand death. So what comes after that? Reincarnation? Heaven? Hell? Who knows? I don't even know how I feel. If I had one last chance to say something to her, I wished I could tell her that I love her. I didn't had the guts to do it before she left us because I thought that she,leaving, is impossible. I'm sorry. I have to stop now. My shirts's getting soaked. =')

No comments:

Post a Comment