-->
BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 30 August 2012

Wong Poh San- Malaysian rising star

WONG POH SAN
 
Wong Poh San is 16 this year, a gymnast and Malaysian-representative-to-be.
She's my neighbour and my childhood friend. We used to play together almost everyday.
I remember going to ballet classes together when we were 5 years old. I stopped at 7 because of homework pressure because I was in a chinese school and I wasn't really familiar with the language.

Yet, she continued and look at her now! She is studying in Bukit Jalil right now. She dreams to make Malaysia and she has achieved that.

Her mom used to pressure her when she was still staying at her on home. I could hear Poh San's cries and the whipping sound of the cane that her mom used to make her practice ballet moves.
She was told to cook her own food when she was still a kid.
We couldn't blame her mother because of stress from her ex-husband. Lets not go into details.

Her life changed when experts saw her talent and noticed her amazing bone structure which is suitable for gymnastics. Then,she was then chosen to go to Bukit Jalil. She practised really hard despite family pressure.She never gives up and she is a true inspiration to all Malaysians.

I am really proud of her and I know we all are. Let us all learn the true spirit of Malaysia .Catch her on television on 8tv at 5.00p.m. on 31st of August 2012.




No comments:

Post a Comment